Summit Home Care is Looking for Registered Nurse (RN) for our Colorado Springs Office.
As a Home Health Registered Nurse, you will visit multiple patients' homes each day and provide them with a full range of personalized, acute care, which may include instruction on chronic disease management and medication, pain management, wound care, IV infusion, and post-operative instruction. The ideal candidate is professional, flexible, is compassionate; detail oriented, and is eager to work one on one with the patient in their family home. Provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other health care professionals.
- Performs initial and ongoing client assessments, including OASIS data set, based on Agency policy and standards of practice to ensure effective and appropriate health care services
- Develop and establish individualized patient treatment plans, making necessary revisions as needed
- Provides skilled interventions with a focus on achieving realistic outcomes within a specified time period
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating healthcare professionals, physicians, or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Participates in ongoing, professional self-development
- Performs other job duties, as applicable, and completes assigned tasks within established guidelines and time frames
Must be a licensed registered nurse in good standing with the State of Colorado.
Be authorized to work in the United States.
Be able to pass a drug screen and criminal record check.
Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Minimum of two (1) year of nursing experience; home care experience a plus
Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
Ability to supervise and direct members of client care team
Ability to work independently.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time