REGISTER BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN-
Square One Behavioral Services is a professional agency specialized in providing Behavior Analysis services to children on the autism spectrum and/or other developmental and cognitive disabilities. We are currently seeking a Register Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) works directly with a supervising behavior analyst to delivery of applied behavior analysis services. Each client has individualized behavior intervention plan (BIP); it is the responsibility of the register behavior technician to fully implement the goals and strategies in the plan, as well as working closely with caregivers and/or other team members.
- Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
- Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analysts for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
- The implementation of behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
- Data collection and display as authorized by a recipient’s behavior plan
- Communicate openly with behavior analysts and clinical director
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications:
- Providers of this service must have at least:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- MUST have Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential
- Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
- The provider is responsible for all training requirements outlined in the New Employee Checklist
- Proof of annual or required updated training shall be maintained on file for review
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Requirements:
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- 2+ years of experience with applied settings with individuals on the autism spectrum or other developmental disability
- Clear level-two background check
- MUST have RBT Certification
- Hourly rate varies depending on experiences and education. $20-23 per hour.