One of the nation’s top CPA firms is seeking an A-player to fulfill the amazing role of Administrative Assistant in our Los Angeles office. Candidate must desire an opportunity to work hard and play hard with a driven leadership team where challenge, growth, opportunity, development and a pathway to a great future exist. Candidate must have a high level of confidence, effective communication skills, emotional intelligence, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and operate with a high level of integrity and confidentiality while always exemplifying professionalism. This is an administrative position providing support to the Firm’s Tax Department.
The position requires intermediate level skills/knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as experience with general office support, scanning, photocopying, and receptionist coverage. Additional software that may be utilized in the role: GoFileRoom, Practice CS, Practice Management, ProFx Engagement, GoSystem, ProSystem, EchoSign.
- Assemble, file, scan and track tax returns
- Maintain and file client files (on and off site)
- Assistance in the ordering of office supplies and restocking when necessary
- General administrative tasks - word processing, photocopying, filing, scanning
- Back up assistance for the Receptionist/Front Office Coordinator
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and work towards deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Experience with general office support, scanning, photocopying and receptionist coverage
- Ability to lift 20 lb boxes
- 2 years of experience within a professional office environment
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Squar Milner is a work hard, play hard environment. We have an excellent benefits package, in addition to offering top-tier salaries, a bonus program for all levels of professionals, Firm paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, 401 (K) matching, short-term and long-term disability, paid personal time off, continuing education, tuition reimbursement, CPA licensing support, and more.
Our firm places a high value on teamwork, accountability and the ability to execute. While Squar Milner’s work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we take time to listen to what our people have to say, their opinions matter and make a difference.
Join Squar Milner and make a difference.
For additional information about Squar Milner, please visit our website at www.squarmilner.com.