We are seeking a mid-level traditional media buyer to add to the Spurrier Group Media Intelligence Team.
• Work with planner/strategist to determine best tactics for target audience
• Provide costs and avails for planning purposes
• Work with media reps to ensure access to a variety of placement options – best tactic, price, service, etc.
• Project ratings, negotiate buys including value add, complete match reports and post-buy analysis
• Provide updates on placements including any recommendations for optimizations
• Keep up to date on market trends and inform team
• Minimum 3 years of experience in radio buying
• Experience in broadcast, cable and digital a plus but not required
• Must be familiar with Freewheel (View, SBMS, Eleven) or other buying software
• Must be self-motivated, efficient and pay strict attention to process, deadlines and goals
• Must be solutions oriented and work with team to determine how to best meet clients’ needs
• Must be able to work with others in a collaborative fashion – must understand how this role fits in and affects all other roles
*Note: This is not a remote job opportunity. The qualified candidate must be available to work M-F 9a – 5p at the downtown Richmond office.