At SproutLoud our people and culture are central to our success. You’ll find an environment that is 100% jerk free, where people share the values of putting clients first, being accountable, caring about your team and the quality of your work, inspiring others, and growing in your level of expertise and professional development. Perhaps that's why for two years running (in both 2018 and 2019), we are ranked among the Top Work Places by the Sun Sentinel.
SproutLoud is a Software plus Services platform that services the local marketing needs of large organizations. Called Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA), we help our clients manage their brands and distribute their marketing resources locally - through sales channels, franchisees, chain-retail locations, dealer networks, value-added reseller (VAR) programs, and field employees/offices - with a comprehensive distributed marketing solution. SproutLoud solutions manage brand compliance, increase speed to market, automate manual tasks, and provide robust reporting and business intelligence.
Identified by Forrester Research in 2018 as the Third Stage for sales and marketing leaders, SproutLoud is on the forefront of the TCMA industry. We need a great team to help us execute - so come join us!
SproutLoud's Marketing Assistants are critical team members in providing support to Local Partners that use the SproutLoud platform. Marketing Assistants are responsible for providing exceptional service to users related to technical platform support, marketing support, and learning how to execute and effectively use the SproutLoud platform to reach their local marketing goals. Marketing Assistants are front-line support and are responsible for ensuring Partners receive the highest level of service from our team.
- Daily interaction with Partners to help them use the SproutLoud application
- Become fully educated and continue education upkeep on SproutLoud technology while developing application proficiency
- Assist Partners with placing orders, opting into automated programs, and troubleshooting technical issues
- Follow approved process when working in Zendesk with proper categorization of tickets, follow up and follow through on requests
- Keep Harvest timer up to date and accurately reflect time spent on Zendesk
- Communicate to team members, Team Leads, Manager and Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) on impediments and features needed by Network users
- Meet or exceed all MA Department KPI’s
- Understand and exhibit all of SproutLoud’s Core Values
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong customer service skills such as exceptional oral and written communication skills; Fluent in English
- Great personality which carries over through written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Have the desire to help solve problems and push through impediments using creativity and resourcefulness
- Confidently speak through customer objections
- Ability to learn new technologies, software and concepts quickly
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to relay procedural tasks and workflows
- Team player
- Ability to assist local business owners in enrolling into programs, placing orders and troubleshooting SproutLoud application issues
Not required, but a plus:
- Troubleshooting skills with email programs and various browsers
- Domain Name, Web Hosting, ISP industry
- DNS troubleshooting
Benefits and Perks
At SproutLoud, we continue to cultivate an environment that aspires to be one of the best places to work - period. SproutLoud pays the full cost of some benefit programs with our team members. For others, our team members share the cost with the Company. Benefits include health-care coverage (medical/dental/vision), life and long-term disability insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP), supplemental insurance, 401K plan (with Company match after one year), maternity and paternity benefits, professional development, generous paid time off (PTO) policy, employee and client referral programs, and wellness initiatives. We also have fun along the way - a fully paid gym membership right next door, community involvement events, creative recognition programs, bagel Fridays, BBQ/picnic summers, annual kick off events, monthly happy hours/team building activities, casual dress code, etc. And because we believe in keeping the innovative spirit alive over the long haul, we provide a paid four-week sabbatical leave after every sixth year of service for team members to recharge, renew and reboot.
Having a career at SproutLoud means you are on a team that helps each other win. You will be in an environment that is 100% jerk-free, and share values with others who are accountable, care, inspire, elevate and grow. Come grow with SproutLoud!