Dental Technology Sales Representative
SprintRay Jackson, MS
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
- Manage and grow a substantial assigned Territory.
- You will work directly with the existing channel partners to grow their unit sales and end user acquisition.
- Activities include but are not limited to sales planning activities, marketing, Developing and working with Key Opinion Leaders, regional trade show attendance, end user presentations, and regional sales plan development.
- Conducting Sales call to Doctors and Staff
- Monitoring and reporting of regional market trends and regional competitive efforts.
- CRM input and maintenance, expense account management, team meetings and company function attendance.
- Participate in ongoing training and Continuing Education.
- Conduct Marketing Webinars to Doctors in your territory
- Advise Doctors and Staff on leveraging technology to improve patient outcomes and improve bottom lines.
- Conduct lunch and Learns and Dinner meetings with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Minimum 4 years in Dental or Medical Sales
- Excellent verbal and written capabilities
- Competitive and Can Do personality
- Highly organized
- Desire to learn and adopt new technologies quickly
- Strong drive to succeed
- College Degree
- Desire to grow and develop new skills
- Hunter mentality
Why you should choose SprintRay:
Sprintray offers a highly competitive base salary and uncapped commission and you will have the opportunity to sell the most innovative, cutting edge technology in the 3D Dental space. We are disrupting the next 100 years in Dental medicine and setting standards for the Dental community. Sprintray is a highly collaborative nimble company with a defined culture that puts forth employee driven core philosophies. And we take great care of our employees, see our rating in GlassDoor. Our industry is exploding and we are leading the way as we continue to break new records and set new standards for excellence. If you want to work for a company with a history of innovation and success, and you want an environment with opportunities to grow, you have found a new home.
SprintRayWhy Work Here?
If you want to work on innovative cutting edge 3D technology, Join SprintRay! We're disrupting the next 100 years of dentistry!
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you’re a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of 3D printing and manufacturing as we empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
BusinessView all jobs at SprintRay