Be passionate. Be confident. Have fun. Its time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. Were looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
As a Sprint Assistant Store Manager, you work in partnership with the Store Manager to create a sales environment that provides an unparalleled customer experience, resulting in loyal customers and successful business outcomes for Sprint and iMobile. You are a role model for your team, teaching and coaching on the sales floor, empowering others to consistently deliver a successful sales solution. You not only encourage consistent success and learning opportunities but you take ownership of your leadership development that enables you to successfully improve individual and store performance. You enjoy the challenges of analyzing individual and team performance against business goals and implementing business improvements strategies. You deliver operational and merchandising excellence in a dynamic environment.
An Assistant Store Manager
- Partners with Store Manager to lead store team with unparalleled store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
- Motivates sales team to meet or exceed key performance objectives that include service metrics, sales and customer satisfaction goals and store compliance/audits
- Provides continuous feedback and coaching to improve individual and store performance
- Delivers operational and merchandising excellence
- Completes all courses in your leadership curriculum path with the required time frames
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the Sprint Code of Conduct
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree or two years related work experience post high school
- One year supervisory experience
- One year retail experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives for meeting or exceeding goals
- Enroll in our benefits empowering you to take charge of your wealth and health goals
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Connecting with the latest wireless and mobile device through our Employee Phone Program
- Achieve satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
- post high school: 2 years (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- supervisory: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school (Required)
- United States (Required)