Reports to: Director of Safety
Location: Pasadena, TX
To provide Administrative Support for the Director of Safetyt
- Track DOT credentials/expirations (License, Haz-Mat Endorsement, Medical Cards, etc) and send renewal notification to appropriate personnel
- Update renewals in appropriate systems and files
- Track and maintain all DOT required training records in accordance with FMCSA
- Conduct periodic self-auditing of all DOT driver qualification files and records to ensure compliance
- Compiling and preparing reports and documents pertaining to safety and compliance
- DOT/Safety filing
- Driver Personnel
- Driver Qualification
- Truck Maintenace/Inspection/Registration/Insurance
- Work with Trainer to ensure DOT and shop employees are current on all certifications and training
- Support the Director of Safety as needed with miscellaneous work requests
- Front Desk – welcoming guests and coordinating requests from vendors and other visitors
Skills / Other Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years working in an Administrative Support function
- Familiarity with the trucking industry and an understanding of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations preferred
- Fax/scan documents
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adapt when necessary.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Able to prioritize & multi task.
- Dependability and integrity
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word)
If you are interested, please submit your resume and go apply at www.sprint-transport.com.