Wireless Retail Assistant Store Manager
Fast Apply by texting UNIVERSAL to 97211 or clicking APPLY below! Our recruiters are standing by.
The Wireless Retail Assistant Store Manager will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager for the day to day sales and operations of a retail store location. The Wireless Retail Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager and will interact with customers, employees, organizational management, and Sprint corporate representatives on a daily basis.
WHY UNIVERSAL WIRELESS?
The vision of Universal Wireless is to encourage growth, accountability, and customer service, all while providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities and continued employee engagement. Our mission is to create meaningful jobs that allow us to recruit and retain a better-than-capable workforce.
- Competitive Base salary with monthly commission incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a Company Match!
- Employee Assistance Program (Free Counseling, Legal Advice and other life-services)
- Career advancement opportunities, as we have a strong history of promoting from within.
- Sense of ownership with an entrepreneurial feel
- Universal Wireless currently has over 100 locations across multiple states and we are continually growing and expanding into new markets providing more and more job opportunities
- Establish and exceed organizational performance targets.
- Provide leadership and teamwork designed to deliver an ideal experience to every customer, every time.
- Provide answers directly to customers concerning billing processes, equipment, service plan upgrades, service and repair, and other customer service related issues inquiries.
- Actively encourage, support, and facilitate the growth and development of all associates in retail store(s).
- Create an environment that motivates and inspires associates to exceed expectations and goals.
- Oversee all store operations including opening, closing, compliance, cash, & inventory.
- Coordinate sales, promotions, and marketing events to ensure customer flow is maximized and visibility is high.
- Responsible for human resources and staffing responsibilities including the hiring process, interviewing, training, and various associate lifecycle activities for store associates.
- Participate in community events and public relations activities to develop a positive image for the company in the local community.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification
- 2+ years sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Open availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the wireless industry
- Working knowledge of Sprint cellular products and services