Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Baker at Sprinkles, you will contribute to the success of Sprinkles by baking all cupcakes, cookies, and brownies while ensuring proper rotation of products. This role is uniquely great for night owls or early birds, as sometimes you will arrive at the bakery as early as 12am. Your sweet spot is working in kitchens, and you are your best when hustling through a busy day of baking thousands of cupcakes. Without you, there would be no Sprinkles.
Perks of Working with Sprinkles:
- Benefit options include Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Daily Pay option available to associates
- Sprinkles Associate Card to sprinkle the joy to your family, friends, and community
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles partners with several charities and community organizations
- Family Friendly Hours
- Paid parental leave & paid time off
- Chance to be a part of special memories that happen daily in our bakery
- Development and growth opportunities
- Follow printed bake sheet to ensure correct flavors and quantities are being baked.
- Ensure cupcakes are being baked to Sprinkles specifications and standards every time.
- Maintain clean ovens and baking areas in the kitchen.
- Assist dishwashers and frosters with completing dishwashing as needed.
- Train in frosting cupcakes and production prep duties to support as needed.
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Report to work at the scheduled time for each shift and fulfill the job requirements for the duration of the shift or until relieved of all duties by a direct supervisor.
- Act with a high level of Detail when following instructions down to the dot on top of a Sprinkles cupcake.
- Retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered by trainers and managers with enthusiasm.
- At least 1 year of previous baking experience or professional baking certification.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- Ability to work a changing schedule that can begin between Midnight and 3am.
- Can work well under pressure while being mindful of timers and maintaining a consistent pace.
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions from management.
- Must be able to move around the bakery as you bend down for bags and reach up for cupcake trays.
- Can lift at least 50 pounds, carrying cupcake trays, cupcake batter, frosting, and bags of boxed purchases.
- Ability to work on your feet for hours at a time.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for much of your shift.
*Sprinkles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressLas Vegas, NV
RetailView all jobs at Sprinkles Cupcakes
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?