Bakery General Manager
Bring the joy with us! As a General Manager at Sprinkles, you will contribute to the success of Sprinkles by managing and leading all bakery operations and personnel to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience. You will act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinkles Culture including inspiring with innovation, exceptional guest service, and culture through the community. Together we create extraordinary moments.
Perks of Working with Sprinkles:
- Benefit options include Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Daily Pay option available to associates
- Sprinkles Associate Card to sprinkle the joy to your family, friends, and community
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles partners with several charities and community organizations
- Family Friendly Hours
- Paid parental leave & paid time off
- Chance to be a part of special memories that happen daily in our bakery
- Development and growth opportunities
- Manage and lead all areas of the bakery with a positive and uplifting attitude.
- Assist in developing your team to work together to ensure a quality product and experience.
- Foster an environment where each employee can grow professionally and personally while having fun at work.
- Directly oversee all costs and achieve set sales goals.
- Conduct daily and weekly inventories- work closely with your other Managers to achieve goals and complete tasks.
- Use proper credit card, and cash handling procedures including counting money, cash drops, deposits, and any other monetary duties.
- You will retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures
- Manage guest experiences, including answering emails, or collecting details on recent experiences as shared via phone, email, or online.
- Manage shift expectations and contribute to the Sprinkles culture and experience
- Delegate and assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists.
- Box, package, or plate cupcakes and other bakery goods as needed.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a full-time management position in a restaurant as a General Manager
- Ability to work a changing schedule including some weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Can work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace throughout your shift.
- Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
- Can lift at least 50 pounds, carry bakery items, bend, stoop, and reach.
*Sprinkles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sprinkles CupcakesChicago, IL
RetailView All Sprinkles Cupcakes Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.