Assistant General Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bring the joy with us! As an Assistant General Manager, you will contribute to the success of Sprinkles by managing primarily back of house bakery operations and personnel to create and maintain the Sprinkles Experience for our guests and associates. You will act as a company ambassador and embody the Sprinkles Culture including inspiring through innovation, exceptional guest service, and culture through the community. Together, we create extraordinary moments.
Perks of Working with Sprinkles:
- Benefit options include Heath, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Daily Pay option available to associates
- Sprinkles Associate Card to sprinkle the joy to your family, friends, and community
- Opportunity to do good – Sprinkles partners with several charities and community organizations
- Family Friendly Hours
- Paid parental leave & paid time off
- Chance to be a part of special memories that happen daily in our bakery
- Development and growth opportunities
- Support the General Manager (GM) in managing all areas of the bakery with a primary focus on kitchen operations.
- Assist in developing your team to seamlessly deliver a quality product and guest experience.
- Manage guest experiences, including answering emails, or collecting details of recent experiences shared via phone, email or online.
- Foster an environment where each associate can grow professionally and personally while having fun at work.
- Manage shift expectations and contribute to the Sprinkles culture and experience.
- Conduct daily and weekly inventories – working closely with the Kitchen Lead.
- Use proper credit card and cash handling procedures including counting money, cash drops, deposits, and any other monetary duties.
- Retain and demonstrate proper policies and procedures delivered by trainers and managers with enthusiasm.
- Assist with all cleaning duties as stated on opening/closing and weekly checklists.
- Report to work as scheduled and fulfill requirements for duration of shift.
- Box, package, or plate cupcakes and other bakery goods as needed.
- A passion and love of the Sprinkles product, brand, and experience.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a full-time kitchen management position in the restaurant industry or hold a culinary degree.
- Ability to work a varying schedule including some weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate verbally and understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Can work well under pressure while maintaining a consistent pace throughout your shift.
- Ability to be on your feet for hours at a time.
- Can lift at least 50 pounds, carry bakery items, bend, stoop, and reach.
*Sprinkles is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressBeverly Hills, CA
RetailView all jobs at Sprinkles Cupcakes