- Progressive Programming including medication management, individual and group therapy
- Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
- Premium pay
- Healthy staffing levels
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art Facility
- Graduate of an accredited medical or osteopathic school doctoral program and completion of residency in psychiatry required; board certification preferred.
- Prior inpatient and/or outpatient experience in a behavioral healthcare setting practicing psychiatry and/or addiction medicine
- Current unencumbered medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor (DO)
- Unrestricted, state medical license, DEA and State Controlled Substances registration
- Understands and able to apply applicable standards and regulations (e.g. The Joint Commission, CMS, etc.) in his/her daily work.