Springs Window Fashions has been part of the window treatments industry since 1939. Headquartered in Middleton WI, we have over 8,000 associates and 14 locations in North America. Our products are available in nearly every major retailer, in thousands of designer showrooms and showcased in large commercial buildings. Our company is privately owned with products marketed across a broad portfolio of brands including Bali, Graber, SunSetter and Mecho. We pride ourselves as “The Best Experience Company”, striving to provide the best experience for our consumers, channel partners, and associates.
Digital Marketing Team:
The Digital Marketing Team develops and executes the SWF residential digital marketing strategy to position our brands as market leaders, drive brand awareness and consumer engagement while continually improving the consumer’s digital experience. Digital Marketing at SWF is a fast-paced and dynamic group providing a vital role with our work often being the first impression consumers have of our brands. This is a group of technology enthusiasts who are motivated by a passion for providing our consumers a Best (digital) Experience.
Digital Marketing Analyst Mission:
Ensure SWF makes smart decisions regarding our digital and social media efforts based on data, not assumptions, and that our assumptions are properly tested. This position is responsible for gathering and analyzing data specific to our digital and social marketing vehicles and initiatives, making recommendations, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve consumer awareness, traffic, engagement, and conversion, and for providing organized reporting and clearly presenting it to key marketing and sales managers along with their recommendations.
* Work closely with marketing, channel, product and sales teams to identify research topics.
- Identify research topics by analyzing key data points.
- Make recommendations for appropriate action (i.e. benchmarking, research, etc.).
- Execute research initiatives, report findings and make recommendations based on results.
* Design and implement statistical tests around SWF websites and various marketing touch points and initiatives and verify their significance and overall impact.
- Seek out problems and experiment with the best approach to solve them can then be implemented.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes and generate actionable insights.
- Document all findings and share with the digital, creative and channel teams.
- Make fact-based recommendations to improve.
- Collaborate with marketing and channel marketing managers, and other key stakeholders to implement what you learn.
* Responsible for the daily monitoring and management of website performance, digital marketing campaigns and social media initiatives.
- Create scalable, innovative approaches to extracting, managing, and analyzing data from customers.
- Develop vision for analytics architecture, various predictive models, and efficient workflow across digital marketing.
- Track key website metrics for all SWF branded sites and partner microsites, including consumer traffic, page views, site visit duration, mobile share and sales, using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Track key metrics specific to digital marketing spends (advertising, etc.) and social media campaigns.
- Identify trends in the data and make recommendations for action where necessary to improve SWF’s key metrics.
* Accountable to develop and prepare reports for marketing managers, channel, product and sales managers.
- Build, design and distribute monthly report detailing key insights for branded websites and partner microsites, detailing trends in traffic, sales and conversion as well as popular content topics, community quotes and results of all social initiatives.
- Build, design and distribute reporting as needed (weekly and/or monthly) that track key metrics specific to digital marketing spends (advertising, etc.) and social media campaigns. Include an overview analysis of trends and recommended actions.
- Build and design ad-hoc analytic reports for marketing, channel and sales teams as needed.
Position Specific Requirements (Education, Experience):
* Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer 2-5 years of previous experience in similar analytical/statistical role focused on digital media.
* Strong working knowledge of MS office suite; excellent Excel skills.
* Excellent analytical skill and behavioral/quantitative statistical knowledge; ability to identify causal relationships and make recommendations.
* Strong abilities across a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methodologies.
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Consistent attention to detail and quality; eye for detail.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
* Previous experience with Google Analytics, SEOMoz, Kissmetrics, BrightEdge or other analytics software.
* Excellent Google Analytics skills, certification preferred.
* Proactive, quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; good presentation skills.
* Ability to collaborate with others and work with cross-functional teams.
* Calm and productive under pressure; sense of urgency and prioritization.
* Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
* Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
* Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
* Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
* Building strong customer relationships and delivering on customer-centric solutions
* Making Sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
* Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Optimize Work Processes
* Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement