Springs/Tuscany Apartments Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of working for a large company? Want to run your own show and make a difference every day? Jones Apartment Management is seeking an experienced Lead Maintenance Technician to join our staff to perform daily maintenance operations at two small Austin properties. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience as a Lead Maintenance Technician in the apartment industry. Have EPA/HVAC Universal Certification, excellent skills in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, pool maintenance, resident service requests, make ready and general maintenance. Must have excellent communication skills to interface with management, residents, and vendors. High school diploma or equivalent.
This position requires someone who sticks, no job hoppers. We need someone who is self-motivated, possesses a very strong work ethic, and shows pride in their work. The Lead Maintenance Technician is responsible for a well-maintained and visibly appealing property, as well as ensuring the maintenance shop, and property equipment are in tip top condition.
- 3 plus years of experience in multifamily apartment maintenance
- EPA/HVAC Universal Certification, as well as substantial experience in HVAC, plumbing, pool maintenance, carpentry, dry wall, appliance repair, and building exteriors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior customer service skills, with a sense of urgency to complete resident service requests in a timely manner
- Positive and Upbeat Attitude
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and a reliable personal vehicle
- Background check and drug screen required
- Schedule and manage service requests
- Quick, efficient turnaround of apartment make readies
- Diagnosing and performing maintenance and preventive maintenance tasks, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliances, carpentry, drywall, painting, roofing, siding, doors/locks, glass/screen repairs, flooring, tile work, fencing
- Maintain exterior and common areas, including pool
- Responsible for inventory management and overseeing the cleanliness and organization of the maintenance shop
- Reports property updates to Property Manager daily
- Works a rotating on call schedule to have 24/7 maintenance coverage
- Special projects and/or assignments as necessary
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to receive additional earnings through a resident renewal incentive program.
Jones Apartment Management Corporation is an equal opportunity employer
4716 Duval RoadAustin, TX
Real EstateView all jobs at Springs/Tuscany Apartments