Assistant Executive Director Administrator, LNHA
Springpoint Senior Living Maplewood, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Assistant Executive Director Administrator, LNHA to join our team! This is an Interim position.
Assist in the direction of the overall function of the ongoing operations of the community including planning and development in accordance with federal, state and local standards, buildings, regulations, and the policies established by Springpoint. Complete, review and submit all relative plans, monthly reports, surveys, forms as appropriate and/or assigned. Assist in planning long and short-range objectives in concert with the strategic plan and the development of effective work schedules to meet goals and objectives. Assist in the day-to-day management of the privacy incident response process. Assist in forecasting the operational and capital needs of the community. Continually seek new programs processes for revenue enhancement. Provide guidance to department managers in budget preparation, analysis and the adjustment process. Review all relative, or as assigned department expenses through financial analysis of reports. Review all department monthly operating reports with department managers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Supervisory and staff development experience.
- Financial management skills. Working knowledge of computerized systems in the overall operations.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, or government agency personnel and the general public.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA or other advanced degree.
- Current license in the State of New Jersey as a licensed nursing home administrator where applicable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the management of daily operation of a customer service or related field.
Springpoint Senior LivingWhy Work Here?
Awesome company! Great team and competitive rates!
Springpoint is a nationally recognized senior living provider with a legacy of over 100 years serving the Mid-Atlantic region. It consists of Springpoint Senior Living and its eight full-service Continuing Care Retirement Communities and 19 affordable housing communities. It also includes Springpoint at Home, providing home care services, and Springpoint Choice, a membership-based program offering security for members.
333 Elmwood AvenueMaplewood, NJ