Springfield Pharmacy Springfield, PA
- Expired: September 11, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated full-time Pharmacy Technician with community pharmacy experience to join our growing team!
This position requires an independent worker with exceptional communication, customer service skills, and strong business acumen to help achieve sales objectives, business growth, and company success. In addition, must work well in a team setting, possess strong problem-solving skills, and have a true desire to help patients improve their lives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer care and service to all patients
- Communicate with physicians, patients, and insurance companies
- Support the profitability of the business and script growth through recommended clinical programs and all ongoing store programs as identified by management
- Execute common store process and helping the pharmacy operations achieve planned business objectives
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA privacy regulations.
- Comply with the federal and state laws and regulations
- Handle and resolve customer issues, complaints and questions to build customer trust and loyalty
- Positive attitude
- Strong ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Ability to manage difficult situations
- Very organized, patient and caring
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong ability to incorporate business intelligence with core responsibilities
Requirements Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Experience of at least 1-2 years in a community pharmacy setting
- Strong positive references
- Pharmacy technician board certification preferred
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience