- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JUMPSTART, ADVANCE, AND LOVE YOUR CAREER WITH SMSI
At SMSI, we believe in our employees. With above average pay, extensive benefits, vocational training, and a family-based atmosphere, we are always looking for people are seeking to improve themselves. Together our team strives to perform the best service possible for customers. We thrive on challenges and believes in fair compensation for dedication, detail, and professionalism. Apply today to find out how you can become a part of our team.
We are seeking a Construction Foreman to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Familiarity with steel structures, concrete, insulated metal panels
- Ability to read blueprints preferred
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Springfield Mechanical Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Lots of room to grow. Fast-paced growing company. Serving commercial and industrial markets for 30 years.
SMSI is dedicated to providing the highest quality mechanical services performed in an honest, dependable, and efficient manner.
3920 Cawood LnSpringdale, AR
ConstructionView all jobs at Springfield Mechanical Services, Inc.