Springdale Health & Rehabilitation, LLC is growing and looking for exceptional nurses to join our team!
- Supportive Management!
- Consistent Schedules For Work Life Balance!
- Elite Low Cost Gold Plan Medical Insurance and More!
We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both sub-acute and rehabilitation services.
Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
- Participate in shift report and coordinates assignments to Nursing Assistants to include supervision of CNA’s.
- Administer medications / performs treatments as needed for residents as prescribed by physician
- Narcotic accountability protocol, review diagnostic test results and report to physician as needed
- Follow infection control standards /daily rounds to monitor residents status and
Current license by State required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
"Our Family Caring For Yours"