We are not the hustle and bustle of a hospital. We care for our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment that fosters meaningful and fulfilling relationships with our residents.
We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both acute and rehabilitation services.
Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
We are in search of a MDS Care Plan Coordinator Nurse position within the organization:
General responsibilities including but not limited to:
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing (D.O.N.), the MDS/Care Plan Coordinator is responsible for completing the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) needed to identify the needs/concerns of residents and to determine a plan of care to assist in maintaining/attaining the resident’s highest practicable level of functioning. Also responsible for coordinating the interdisciplinary assessment/care plan process.
- Must be a active Nurse with required State license in good standing
- Must be knowledgeable in general nursing standards of care and medical practices.
- Excellent analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Computer literacy and comprehensive understanding of electronic documentation program.
- Capable of performing basic computer skills including keyboard and data processing.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical, assessment, documentation, and writing skills
- Organized and detailed in work performance
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must be capable of performing the ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS and PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL JOB FUNCTIONS
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- We offer nurse tuition programs to further your education which provides opportunity for advancement into management roles
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume to:
"Our Family Caring For Yours"
Job Type: Full-time