1. Previous office experience with medical office experience helpful.
2. High school graduate or equivalent.
3. Knowledge and skills in using office equipment.
4. Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
5. Excellent organizational skills with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly in person and on the phone.
7. Strong computer skills.
8. Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
9. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
10. Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direct supervision.
11. Ability to maintain a professional manner even under stressful situations.