ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and assure physician schedule is filled, formatted, and communicated timely and accurately as established by the global schedule.
- Assure medical record reports and correspondence is complete with pertinent information and documented in the patient’s medical chart in preparation for clinic.
- Respond to provider tasks and orders timely, and assure accurate follow up of test results are reviewed and signed by the provider.
- Perform patient checkout workflow and responsibilities during office clinic.
- Communicate with external customer in a professional, efficient, and helpful manner.
- Assist in patient education as instructed by provider.
- Patient data entry as needed.
- Perform duties for other PGA physicians as requested on an as-needed, interim basis.
- Follow all practice policies and procedures for appointment scheduling, insurance verification, telephone interactions, and other job responsibilities as established.
The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position.