- Posted: over a month ago
At SpringML, we are all about empowering the 'doers' in companies to make smarter decisions with their data. We are a tight-knit, friendly team of passionate and driven people who are dedicated to learning, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results, fast. Our core values include placing our customers first, empathy and transparency, and innovation. We are a team with a focus on individual responsibility, rapid personal growth, and execution. If you share similar traits, we want you on our team.
We are seeking a Snowflake & Twilio Alliance Manager to manage our partner relationships. You will play a key role in business development, growing our channel relationships, defining solutions, and executing our go-to-market strategy in alignment with Salesforce.
Remote work is an option. SpringML also has offices in Pleasanton, CA, and Ashburn, VA.
- Builds relationships with our Snowflake & Twilio Partner Account Managers and supports the execution of joint go-to-market plans.
- Actively pursue new Snowflake & Twilio contacts, both within the existing organizations and through LinkedIn Campaigns
- Create and execute plans to nurture Twilio and Snowflake relationships along with immature pipeline to help drive deal conversion
- Supports the development of account plans and industry solutions.
- Understands the Snowflake & Twilio requirements for joint success with SpringML, and works closely with the SpringML delivery, account management, sales, and marketing teams for mutual alignment.
- Support the development of reports and dashboards to track activities, business plans, and other metrics related to the goals of SpringML’s go-to-market strategy and partnership vision.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest product announcements from Snowflake & Twilio and informs the SpringML team of relevant enablement opportunities to support the SpringML delivery team.
- Personable- this role requires significant time in meetings, and the individual must be prepared to drive those meetings or pull in appropriate Subject Matter Experts
- Persistent- many contacts and opportunities will require consistent communication to continue driving the deal forward
- Timely- many deals will require pulling elements together in an expeditious fashion, so be prepared to hustle!
- Understanding of partner programs and, specifically, the Snowflake & Twilio Partner program.
- Knowledge of various analytics solutions including Snowflake & Twilio and Snowflake & Twilio CRM as well as Salesforce products, solutions, and sales processes.
- Ability to set their own objectives and drive results.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally ensuring customer service excellence.
- 4+ Years experience. Technical degrees or MBA are preferred.
- Prior experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably in a technology or services business
- Willingness to deep dive into learning Snowflake and Twilio products as well as gain necessary certifications
- Prior experience in writing internal and external documents, white papers, and collateral.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment; start-up mentality, willing to learn and wear multiple hats, and defining the rules for scale.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?