- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Supervise, develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operation for hotel, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, hotel rooms, A/H units, ice machines, pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, roof exhausts, electrical substations, etc.
- Ensure projects are completed according to specifications and on time by studying work schedules and estimating labor hour requirements for completion. Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Work closely with management team to ensure coordination of activities. May confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Direct and maintain an effective operation and general maintenance program with accurate, up-to-date records including, but not limited to HVAC , MEP, electrical and plumbing
- Training and development for maintenance team, including but not limited to building systems, equipment function and purpose, operation and maintenance procedures and efficient practices
- Inspect mechanical equipment and maintain those records
- Ensure property compliance with all City, State and Federal safety and environmental laws, codes, standards and regulations
- Establish and implement prompt and courteous response to guest requests within the guidelines set by hotel and brand standards
- Maintain ethical, professional, and courteous relations with contractors, guests, and team members
- Follow and train team to maintain all safety requirements including emergency preparedness and responses
- Supervise inventory control and ordering
- Provide engineering staff with correct equipment, tools, and training as appropriate to the property
- Collaborate with management team for long-term strategic plans and forecasting for the property maintenance budgeting
- Initiate any necessary insurance claims on HVAC and other central plant equipment
- Evaluate, recommend, and monitor mechanical contractors
- Maintain and update blueprint and equipment operations and maintenance information organization
- Monitor building energy use, produces reports, proposals, and maintains energy management programs
- Oversee construction to ensure building integrity
- Work with General Manager to maintain required OSHA logs and Worker's Compensation safety and accident reports on engineering personnel and facilities
- Recommend personnel actions hiring and firing.
- Perform training and development, performance evaluations, and disciplinary action.
- Ensuring satisfactory scores with brand by preparing for audits, evaluating results, and collaborating with management and team with necessary improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Vocational Institution Certificate or Apprenticeship in technical/mechanical/facilities preferred
- Experience as a Building Engineer or equivalent facilities technical trade 5+ years required
- Experience supervisory maintenance field 2+ years required or combination of education and experience
- Technical certifications preferred
- Expert knowledge of hand tools, power tools, plumbing, electrical, AC, HVAC systems
- When applicable, obtain required city and/or government licenses or permits (i.e. Boiler Operating Permit, State Maintenance Electrician’s License, EPA CFC Universal CertificationTechnician certificate, etc.)
- If, upon hire or promotion to this position, an individual does not have the required permits or licenses, the individual will obtain those permits or licenses within six months
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Loveland, CO
EngineeringView all jobs at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Loveland, CO