Marketplace Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Posted: 26 days ago
Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
â€œTo develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!â€
In this role as an Amazon Marketplace Specialist, the ideal candidate is a highly driven Amazon expert who has a background in both technical and business building within the Amazon Marketplace. The ideal candidate will have a mixed background in growing a substantial business with consumer product in the Amazon platform from strategy to execution, as well as in building the most successful and profitable storefront. This is a new position on our team, with the ability to grow and develop an exciting new avenue of our business.
Marketplace Digital Marketing Coordinator
As the Marketplace Digital Marketing Coordinator at Spring Footwear, you will be responsible to develop and grow our brands across all the marketplace channels such as Amazon, eBay, and etc. This positionâ€™s first priority is sales and driving significant revenue increase year over year for our Amazon Seller Storefront by optimizing listings while fixing any current product issues, executing marketing efforts and developing content that will improve conversion.
This position reports to: Digital Marketing and e-Commerce Manager
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
B2C Amazon Marketing & Support:
- Develop and execute A+ content & PPC campaigns to increase customer base, as well as conversion
- Weekly reporting on performance of PPC campaigns to ensure successful KPIs and positive ROIs
- Compile competitive research and build strategic decisions based off keyword and listing learnings
- Maintain all branded storefronts ensuring that creative is refreshed & updated copy and categories are displayed
- Assist in the development of business requirements and work with internal and external project team members to meet scheduled deliverables.
- Manage product listing updates based on product image changes or product descriptions.
- Regularly check product listings on Amazon.com and update images by re-uploading, modifying, editing products via CSV files or through Amazon backend.
- Report any trademark violations via Brand Registry on Amazon.
- Create and follow-up on Amazon tickets for user-reported issues or identified systems issues, order related questions, product listings and product images.
- Support marketplace improvement initiatives and manage change requests from management team.
- Assist in inventory and product uploads to Amazon storefront every new season.
- Monitor product reviews and customer inquiries and questions about Amazon products.
- Constantly improve the customer experience by looking into userâ€™s feedback as well as based on requests from Spring Footwear employees (customer service) and management.
- Contribute to the overall success and profitability of the B2C channel for Spring Footwear Corporation.
- Support B2C e-commerce marketing, testing, implementations and improvements.
- Create and improve reports to support the operations - sales, inventory, customer and channel analysis.
Other e-Commerce marketplace and B2C Marketing Support:
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced skills in Excel (v-lookup, pivot table, report development), Word, Outlook; Powerpoint.
- 1 -2 years of Amazon Seller Central Experience, other marketplace experience in addition is a plus
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
- Familiar with tools and concepts of e-commerce and multi-channel supply chain management, data modeling, reporting and analytics.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with end users and co-workers.
- Organized, accountable with good time management.
- Ability to make effective decisions.
- Ability to overcome challenges.
- Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Self-starter; able to work independently or with a team.
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Company paid Holidays and Vacation
- Profit sharing program
- Advancement opportunities
We encourage qualified candidates to apply and join our growing team!
Spring Footwear Corp. is an EEO employer, all employment is contingent upon a successful drug and back ground screening, as applicable to the job specifications. We administer the Florida Drug Free Workplace program, and as such, employees may be subject to reasonable suspicion drug tests, as ascribed by the Florida law.
Spring Footwear Corp
AddressPompano Beach, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Spring Footwear Corp
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?