Spring Dell Center, Inc. is dedicated to assisting individuals with disabilities in achieving their highest level of independence by providing support and employment opportunities for the quality of life they desire within their community. Our employees are responsible for providing the highest quality of individualized services. Our ultimate goal is to promote full community integration for individuals with disabilities. Specifically, our resale Hooks & Hangers stores have the important goal of raising funds for the agency to cover expenses not covered by current funding opportunities. Hooks & Hangers serves as a volunteer and paid opportunity site for many of the individuals supported.
Salary: $10.10 / hourly
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Hooks and Hangers Store in Charlotte Hall
Responsibilities and Duties
We have part time retail clerk positions available for dependable, punctual, and resourceful people to work in our resale, retail stores.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to work until 6:30 p.m.
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Must be able to work cash register independently.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (the job requires prolonged standing/walking).
- Consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Follow instructions and respond to supervisor’s direction.
- Demonstrate sound time management and dependability.
- Contribute to building positive teamwork.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Exhibit effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exhibit initiative and resourcefulness.
- Adaptable to change, including working a flexible schedule.
- Consistent demonstration of professionalism.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position.
- Strong retail experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Training
- Workmen’s Compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Discount (On Clothing Only)
- Paid Leave (varies if full time or part time)
Spring Dell Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer promoting a drug-free, smoke-free workplace.