Spring Creek BBQ at Preston and 635 is looking for Service Line. Great for High School and College Students.
If you are passionate about food and ready to work hard and think fast while keeping a smile on your face, we would love to have you join our team. Working as a team member at Spring Creek BBQ is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service, food preparation, and personnel management. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as ample opportunities for career advancement. You will enjoy fantastic benefits such as discount meals, a flexible schedule as well as competitive pay. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team.
- Spring Creek Barbeque makes a great first part-time job. No experience is necessary. We work with your schedule so that you can make extra cash while still having time to participate in your school and other extra-curricular activities. For our high school student-employees, we encourage excellence in academics through or High School Academic Grade Bonus Program. In addition to their regular hourly wage, students participating receive $.15 for each “A” and $.10 for each “B” they receive multiplied by the number of hours they have worked during the school semester.
- A Spring Creek Barbeque Team Member has fun in a fast-paced, high energy environment, where everyone on the team works hard and works together to ensure that Every Guest Leaves Happy. We are a family-owned buffet style restaurant serving delicious Texas-Style barbeque for over 38 years. No experience is necessary. We are looking for energetic individuals with great attitudes. You can expect to be cross trained in multiple restaurant positions and functions.
- Big smile
- High energy
- Great Attitude
- Team Player:
- Willing to Work Hard.
- Eager to Learn.
- Enthusiastic, Friendly, Smiling.
- Able to work well with others.
- What We Offer:
- Good starting hourly wage, with regular raises.
- Tipshare Program for all employees
- Flexible work schedule, allowing for outside interests.
- A fun, friendly work environment.
- Home by 10:00 pm on school nights.
Academic Bonus Program:
Spring Creek BBQ participates in a tip share program that benefits and applies to every employee on their weekly check. The average employee receives between $1-$2 extra per hour they work. The better service we provide the better the tips we receive!
About Spring Creek BBQ
What began in 1980 with one Spring Creek Barbeque location now includes 42 restaurants including Spring Creek Barbeque, Mexican Inn Cafe, and Shady Oak Barbeque & Grill. Chris believes that our company's greatest strength is its people, and he and the Spring Creek team are dedicated to providing an excellent dining experience for all our guests. First and foremost are our delicious barbeque specialties – ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage, pulled pork, ham and turkey. With pits fired up daily at all of our locations, we get up early to hickory-smoke all of your favorites, and our ribs are then chargrilled for extra flavor. We feature a homemade BBQ sauce, made from our own secret recipe, fries and okra cooked to order, fresh salads with homemade dressings, giant loaded baked potatoes and the best home-baked bread you’ll ever taste.We can proudly say that we are still slow smoking after all these years!