Med Techs-COVID Response Team Members Needed- All Shifts
Spring Arbor by HHHunt Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HHHunt's Spring Arbor Senior Living is seeking qualified Med Techs to join our team on ALL SHIFTS. As we continue to live through the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to our team member’s safety is our top priority. We have the highest safety protocols in place to protect both our teams and our residents. We are looking for passionate, caring people who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents. Come join our amazing care team! We are looking for compassionate, dedicated people who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents. Work with us here at Spring Arbor of Greensboro.
- Document and review medication administration
- Refer to residents’ charts and administer medications according to physician’s orders
- Ensure that medications are being administered at appropriate times
- Perform and document blood sugar monitoring and administration of insulin per physician’s orders
- Conduct controlled drug count at the beginning and end of shift
- Order residents’ medications in a timely manner
- Transcribe and carry out physician’s orders adhering to policies and procedures
- Communicate with physicians and other medical professionals regarding residents’ medications, treatments, and/or therapies
Personal Care, Nursing and Service Functions
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs), including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, positioning, transfer, mobility and incontinence care
- Prepare residents for meals, snacks and activities
- Assist residents in dining room including serving meals and clearing tables
- Respond to resident emergency call system
- Observe, document, and report to RCC any changes in residents’ conditions
- Communicate with residents and family members in a polite, professional manner
- Maintain required resident care documentation per State regulations and HHHunt Policies and Procedures
- Transport residents when required
Safety and Sanitation
- Understand and follow safety and infection control policies and procedures.
Light Cleaning Functions
- Assist housekeeping in maintaining resident rooms, offices and common areas ensuring rooms are safe, comfortable, attractive and orderly.
- Assist with laundry when needed
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Pleasant, friendly, and helpful at all times ensuring proper and timely service
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
- Ability to exercise confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Ability to delegate responsibilities when necessary
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Some college and/or LPN license is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old, unless prior approval from Regional Director
- Prior management experience in a similar work environment preferred
- CNA Certification preferred (may be required in some states)
- Must have and maintain CPR, First Aid, and State-specific Med Tech certifications, and State Board of Nursing licensure if applicable
- Familiarity with symptoms and behaviors of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Ability to work in an environment conducive to caring for seniors without posing a substantial safety or health threat to self or others
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team-oriented environment
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is HHHunt’s mission to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction.
As a progressive organization meeting the needs of a diverse workforce, in addition to the standard competitive benefits package we also offer 10 paid holidays as well as a paid birthday off, adoption benefits, excellent health care benefits, HHHunt rental discounts, and education assistance-to name just a few. To learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a great organization, visit www.hhhunt.com and discover for yourself why we believe, it’s how you live that matters.