- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sprightbulb is an agile-first management consultancy based in Virginia. We help commercial organizations, federal agencies, and non-profit groups build great products, align their teams and move forward faster. Our clients trust us to be transparent, stay curious, and illuminate the path forward.
Join a fast-growing company of highly motivated Agile believers focused on delivering great products for our clients and challenging executives to think differently. In the spirit of continuous improvement, we also encourage our employees to work on their self-defined goals and challenges through training and conference opportunities.
We are currently seeking several experienced Business Analysts (Junior, Mid, and Senior levels) to provide support for a client in the federal government in Washington, DC. The work is mostly remote with occasional on-site presence required in Washington, DC.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Facilitate requirements interviews and workshops with key business and technical stakeholders to identify a roadmap of product features and generate a prioritized product backlog of epics and user stories
- Support organizational change management efforts aimed towards developing, measuring, and communicating key performance indicators
- Engage clients, evolving their Agile delivery, taking part in their continuous improvement process, and helping them build a culture of transparency and inspection and adaptation
- Build business architectures that convey “As-Is” and “To-Be” states for product and/or organization
Certifications are appreciated but are not valued without real-life practice. We expect our coaches to have hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master and/or Product Owner in an agile environment. You must have knowledge of lean and agile principles, and have fostered an environment where products succeed, and organizations evolve. We expect a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow to become high performing.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience working with business stakeholders at multiple levels to analyze business problems
- Experience developing requirements using a variety of techniques
- Facilitation experience required for mid and senior level Business Analysts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for collaborating with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or equivalent
- 8 years of additional experience may be substituted for education
Work Authorization Requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Transparent Bonus Structure
- Medical and Dental
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- Technology Stipend
Sprightbulb is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sprightbulb