Sprezzatura Management Consulting Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sprezzatura seeks a Program Analyst to join our expanding team. The Program Analyst will support the Program Manager as well as the VA clients.
- Develop business-related solutions for Veterans Affairs clients and customers.
- Support the Program Manager and Business Relations Manager supporting business strategy.
- Define client process improvement needs and develops a plan/proposal for delivery of the recommendations.
- Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business processes and workflow. Coordinated with business and/or technology teams in gathering requirements.
- Analyze improvement efforts and potential results.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics to measure program success.
- Analyze, review, and document standard operating procedures.
- Complete Business EPICs utilizing AMO standard operating procedures
- Performed gap analysis and recommend solutions.
- Track deliverables and other project related artifacts.
- Conducted research, analyze information needs, and perform analysis to support the delivery of relevant artifacts including business process diagrams, reports, and presentations.
- Support AMO (Account Management Office) Corporate Portfolio Lead responsible for all Corporate Portfolio intake & ad hoc actions.
- Monitor controlled correspondence and other time-sensitive matters assigned to the office by utilizing an internal database i.e., VIEWs Correspondence Database.
- Communicate with stakeholders on project specific activities, including meeting summaries, issue papers, and action items.
- Work directly with Senior Executives, both in the AMO and OIT to provide recommendations, coordinate responses, and communicate with other offices with the VA OIT.
- Facilitate research, building out presentations, and other activities associated to Actions assigned to the Portfolio.
- Assist with the completion of Multi Year Planning actions to include issue papers, Budget exercises, Budget Narratives, etc.
- Serve as SharePoint Repository lead for consolidation of information, presentations, templates, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the effectiveness of the operations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Experience analyzing and documenting current business processes along with suggesting business process improvements
- Experience gathering/documenting functional requirements, conducting process analysis
- Experience with presenting analysis results and recommendations to various levels within the organization
- Ability to conduct training & information sessions, communicate at a level appropriate to the audience, make oral and written reports and presentations
- Strong facilitation, written, and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with MS Visio
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5 years of experience is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Location: DC/VA/MD. Position will be remote until the client returns to the office.
- Veteran Preference: Yes
- Citizenship/Security: Citizen/Green Card. Must be able to hold a federal security clearance.
Transitioning military and/or Veterans with relevant experience are invited to apply. Sprezzatura is an equal opportunity employer. Sprezzatura offers benefits including healthcare, 401K, vacation, and paid sick leave.
Sprezzatura offers benefits including healthcare, vacation, and paid sick leave.
Sprezzatura Management Consulting, LLC (www.sprezzmc.com) is a Washington, DC-area Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that enables transformation by supplying insight and leadership at the intersection of people, processes, and technology. We apply knowledge, project, and life cycle management best practices to catalyze change.
Sprezzatura Management Consulting
BusinessView all jobs at Sprezzatura Management Consulting