We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team.
You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!Compensation:
$30,000 - $70,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
Spradling Group is a fun, yet focused and top-producing real estate team working in Overland Park. Our team is led by Husband and Wife Team Zach and Ana Spradling, with a growing team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team and are looking to double our business in the next year. In the year of 2019, the Spradling Group closed 115 transactions! Their goal for 2020 is a minimum of 225 transactions closed!