Do you love working with people? Are you energetic and driven by the opportunity to interact with prospective tenants while helping them solve their housing needs? Spradley Properties is searching for a highly motivated, self-starter, who is well-organized, able to multi-task, and is detail oriented. If you are dependable, hard-working, and are customer service minded with prior property management experience, we would like to meet you.
The Residential Leasing Relationship Manager is the face of our company and presents the first impression to all prospects, current tenants, vendors, and owners. This position is responsible for managing all prospect communications, follow-ups, and leasing processes in support of Spradley Properties’ ongoing leasing and marketing efforts. The overall objective of this position is to provide exceptional customer service by interacting directly with our clients and guiding prospective tenants through the application process.
Essential Responsibilities for the role include:
- Provides exemplary customer service to all prospective tenants, current tenants, vendors, owners, and fellow colleagues
- Manages incoming customer inquiries and connects with people to provide them with the best leasing experience through phone, email, text, online sources, and in person
- Assists in the cultivating and nurturing of prospect leads from various sources to ensure satisfaction, inform, and promote decisions to lease
- Perform follow-up communication tasks and assist prospects through the entire application process
- Process documentation such as credit screening, criminal background checks, and manage move-in packets
- Reviews and approves qualified tenants based on established rental criteria
- Attending and participating in weekly office meetings
- Attending and participating in training sessions as directed by the Manager
- Guarantee all aspects of our services are conducted in accordance with company standards and all applicable rules and regulations to the satisfaction of our tenants and owners
- Providing feedback for and participating in continuous improvement of procedures and processes
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Key Attributes:
- Excellent business and interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral, required to interact with tenants, owners, vendors, and office staff
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Exceptional time management skills to be able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from Manager to accomplish objectives
- Strong proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, etc.) and property management software applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum one to three years previous job experience in leasing, property management, real estate, or equivalent field
- Strong understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application that apply to property management, such as Fair Housing Laws, Texas Property Code, HUD rules and regulations, and other federal, state, and local laws and regulations
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Familiarity with TAA and TAR lease documents and addendums
- Experience using Rent Manager software or other property management software
- Current Texas Real Estate License a plus
- Valid drivers’ license
- Pass a Motor Vehicle, Credit, and Criminal background check
- Pass a Drug Screen
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spradley Property Management LLC
Why Work Here?
This is a great place to work, learn, and grow!