Spradley Properties is searching for a dependable, hard-working, and customer service minded individual with prior residential property maintenance experience to fulfill a Maintenance Technician opening.
As a Maintenance Technician, you’ll be responsible for trouble-shooting service issues that our tenants or owners encounter including HVAC, electrical, general appliance work, carpentry, and plumbing. You’ll work with the great members of our maintenance team to ensure that both the inside and the exterior of our properties meet both company standards and applicable laws. You will respond to maintenance work order requests, follow-up with residents, owners, and our office staff.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Well rounded experience in all facets of building maintenance including plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, and small appliance repair.
- Work alongside the maintenance team and office staff to provide exceptional customer service to resolve all maintenance related issues to the satisfaction of our tenants and owners.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with both tenants, owners, and office staff.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years previous job experience in property maintenance and/or equivalent field such as home construction, remodel, and make readies.
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Must have a reliable work truck and basic foundational handyman service tools.