Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: 10 days ago
- $100,000 Yearly
At SpotOn, we're helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, e-commerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
In the last year, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In's Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
This year, we're going even bigger-caring hard and moving fast down the path of high growth and positive impact.
That's where you come in.
As an account executive you will be working in your local assigned territory and responsible for promoting our full product suite while building positive relationships with local business & restaurant owners to help take their businesses to the next level. We're looking for motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who excel at developing new relationships, deeply understand SMB's biggest challenges, and have the drive to make a significant impact in their local communities.
- Be a local representative for SpotOn in your community by offering advanced technology to local business owners that will help run and grow their businesses
- Travel to and from client sites within a designated geographical territory to prospect, build relationships, and sign up new local business owners and merchants
- Manage the full sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software & point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our extended Sales Support team to help reach your monthly sales performance goals
Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend to apply to roles only when they check every box on a job description. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications and if this role is aligned with your career trajectory.
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience with an emphasis on small business owners, merchants and restaurants
- Proven track record delivering against sales goals with a metrics-oriented, need-to-win attitude
- Excellent cold calling, prospecting and territory buildout experience
- Maintain and manage the client relationship in collaboration with our internal support teams to ensure the success & satisfaction of your customer portfolio
- The ability to learn technology basics and apply them to business situations
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable
Compensation & Benefits:
At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We're known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech. We can't take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that's why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
- A full time, W2 position that will be paid via commissions only
- 2 Month Guaranteed Ramp-up bonus of $5,000 total
- Commissions will be paid daily for new accounts signed plus bonuses earned for hardware and implementation, monthly production bonuses and customer retention
- On-target earnings are $100,000 per year
- Additional commissions will be paid for anything above 100% quota attainment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- RSU Grants
- Flexible time off options
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?