Hospitality Account Executive- Portland, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Restaurants are the heart of our communities. At SpotOn, we're helping them compete and win with the type of technology that used to be reserved for only the big guys.
We open doors for our clients by bringing real value to their businesses, like commission-free online ordering that kicks costly delivery apps to the curb, digital loyalty rewards that drive revenue growth and cultivate real customer relationships, a mobile business dashboard app for owners running their business on the go, and more ways to sell and get paid, including online. It's all backed with 24/7 support and a local expert that cares about their business as much as they do.
That's where you come in.
You're a game-changer, a key player, always the first to offer a hand when a teammate falls down. You know how to hustle and you're not afraid to take risks. You get excited about technology and how it evens the playing field for the underdog—while also giving you a leg up when it comes to signing deals.
You know that greatness is best achieved when you're backed by an all-star team. After all, anyone can sell a product once, but creating life-long clients takes a team effort that includes 24/7/365 technical support, an unwavering commitment to innovation, and doing business the right way—with transparent pricing, no junk fees, and no long-term contracts.
We're looking for motivated team players to help take us to the next level. We help you empower restaurants by providing you with top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Be an ambassador for SpotOn in your community, offering advanced technology to restaurant owners to help run and grow their businesses
- Develop and nurture lifelong relationships with business owners in your territory
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software & point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our Sales Support team to help reach your professional career goals
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited earning potential in the form of guaranteed monthly income, commissions, and semi-annual production bonuses.
- Company stock option plan with initial grant worth $25,000 upon hiring.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits as a full-time employee
- Personalized sales training and support from a team that always has your back
- Cutting-edge sales empowerment tools like Salesforce and Seismic
- Excitement of selling real business solutions which solve real problems for business owners
- Confidence of selling products which work and have an excellent customer support structure
- Career growth by working in a high-velocity growth oriented company
- A product you're proud to sell backed by 24/7/365 product support and 100% transparent pricing
- A passionate and determined team of like-minded coworkers who are here to help our clients and one another
If you want to be part of something bigger than yourself, then we want to hear from you. We're proud to offer an inclusive and supportive culture that encourages growth and development. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We'll help you build necessary sales skills and create your own path toward success that plays to your individual strengths.
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry. Visit https://spoton.com/blog/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)
BusinessView all jobs at SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)