Bilingual (Spanish) Account Executive - Des Moines, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Small businesses and local restaurants are the heart of our communities, at SpotOn we are helping them to be competitive in the market with the use of technology (Marketing software, website development, ecommerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions)
We help our clients by bringing real value to their businesses, like commission-free online ordering that kicks costly delivery apps to the curb, digital loyalty rewards building great customer relationships, a mobile business dashboard app for owners running their business on the go, and more ways to sell and get paid, including online, 24/7/365 technical support and a local expert that cares about their business as much as they do.
If you are a game-changer, a key player, if you're not afraid to take risks, if you get excited about technology and if you want to guide small businesses to success doing the right thing—with transparent pricing, no junk fees, and no long-term contract. Then this job is for you!!
We're looking for motivated team players to help take us to the next level. We help you empower local businesses by providing you with top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What's in it for you:
- 2 Month Guaranteed Ramp-up bonus of $5,000 total
- On-target earnings are $145,000+ per year average first year in this role under 100% commission. (We help you to achieve that)
- W2 contract, and full benefits as a full-time employee (medical, dental, vision, 401k, and even more)
- Company stock option plan with initial grant worth $25,000 upon hiring
- Dedicated Team Leads, Area Managers, Regional Managers, and Regional VPs that are all working as one team to support our account executives in the field to the fullest
- Stock Options grant worth $25,000 upon hire
- A product you're proud to sell backed by 24/7/365 product support and 100% transparent pricing
What you'll be doing:
- Be a SpotOn Sales Executive in your community, offering advanced technology to local business owners to help run and grow their businesses
- Visiting the client sites within a designated geographical territory to prospect, build relationships, and sign up new local business owners and merchants
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software & point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our extended Sales Support team to help reach your monthly sales performance goals
Apply if you're ready, no direct prior experience in this industry is required. We'll help you build necessary sales skills and create your own path toward success
Do you want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry? Please visit
SpotOn is an e-verify company.
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)
AddressDes Moines, IA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?