Account Executive - Rock Springs, WY
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners) Rock Springs, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Small businesses and local restaurants are the heart of our communities. At SpotOn, we're helping them compete and win with the type of technology that used to be reserved for only the big guys.
We open doors for our clients by bringing real value to their businesses, like commission-free online ordering that kicks costly delivery apps to the curb, digital loyalty rewards that drive revenue growth and cultivate real customer relationships, a mobile business dashboard app for owners running their business on the go, and more ways to sell and get paid, including online. It's all backed with 24/7 support and a local expert that cares about their business as much as they do.
That's where you come in.
You're a community builder, a hometown hero, and always there to lend a helping hand to your neighbors. You know who owns the taco joint down the street, you (pretty much) always remember their kids' names, and you want to succeed with them, not because of them. You're driven to help people to be their very best, and we're here to support you every step of the way.
If you're looking to build a career by investing in your community, we want to hear from you. As a SpotOn Account Executive, you'll be set up for success with top-notch support and unlimited earning potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Be an ambassador for SpotOn in your community, offering advanced technology to local business owners to help run and grow their businesses
- Develop and nurture lifelong relationships with business owners in your territory
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software & point-of-sale solutions along with payment processing
- Work closely with our Sales Support team to help reach your professional career goals
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited earning potential in the form of guaranteed monthly income, commissions, and semi-annual production bonuses.
- Company stock option plan with initial grant worth $25,000 upon hiring.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits as a full-time employee
- Personalized sales training and support from a team that always has your back
- Cutting-edge sales empowerment tools like Salesforce and Seismic
- A product you're proud to sell backed by 24/7/365 product support and 100% transparent pricing
- A passionate and determined team of like-minded coworkers who are here to help our clients and one another
We're proud to offer an inclusive and supportive culture that encourages growth and development. No direct prior experience in this industry is required. We'll help you build necessary sales skills and create your own path toward success that plays to your individual strengths.
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in the industry? Visit https://spoton.com/blog/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)
AddressRock Springs, WY
BusinessView all jobs at SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)