Account Executive - Pocatello, ID
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners) Pocatello, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Small businesses and local restaurants are the heart of our communities. At SpotOn, we're helping them compete and win with the type of technology that used to be reserved for only the big guys.
We open doors for our clients by bringing real value to their businesses, like commission-free online ordering that kicks costly delivery apps to the curb, digital loyalty rewards that drive revenue growth and cultivate real customer relationships, a mobile business dashboard app for owners running their business on the go, and more ways to sell and get paid, including online. It's all backed with 24/7 support and a local expert that cares about their business as much as they do.
That's where you come in.
You're a community builder, a hometown hero, and always there to lend a helping hand to your neighbors. You know who owns the taco joint down the street, you (pretty much) always remember their kids' names, and you want to succeed with them, not because of them. You're driven to help people to be their very best, and we're here to support you every step of the way.
If you're looking to build a career by investing in your community, we want to hear from you. As a SpotOn Account Executive, you'll be set up for success with top-notch support, training and a truly unlimited earning potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Be an ambassador for SpotOn in your community, offering advanced technology to local business owners to help run and grow their businesses
- Develop and nurture lifelong relationships with business owners in your territory
- Manage the sales cycle from start to finish with a growing portfolio of clients
- Hit sales targets, with a particular focus on selling software, point-of-sale solutions, and payment processing
- Work closely with our Sales Support team to help reach your professional career goals
- This role is a unique opportunity and a strategic focus of our company, which includes working in an office and also going into the field to grow and develop your relationships with business owners in your community
What's in it for you:
- Unlimited earning potential, including upfront bonuses, monthly bonuses, and long-term residuals
- Excitement of selling real business solutions which solve real problems for business owners
- Confidence of selling products which work and have an excellent customer support structure
- Career growth by working in a high-velocity growth oriented company
- The enjoyment of working with a friendly, skilled, and fun team!
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits etc as a W-2 employee
Want to learn more about how SpotOn is making waves in this industry? http://spoton.com/blog/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.
SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)
BusinessView all jobs at SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)