Title - Territory Sales Executive
Description- Seeking a full-time Territory Sales Executive for our SpotOn Restaurant division
Please ask yourself these questions before applying for the position:
- Do you love the Restaurant/Bar Industry and have industry experience?
- Do you have the drive and passion to help Restaurant/Bar’s grow their business?
- Do you possess the ability to speak to the day in and day out challenges General Managers and Owners experience?
- Do you enjoy spending your days in the field, meeting with prospective and current clients?
- Do you love learning cutting edge technology?
Your Role: Sell our premier SpotOn Restaurant solutions to Restaurants and Bars in your local region.
- Target prospective restaurants and bars and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- This role requires you to spend at least 50% of your time meeting with merchants at their place of business.
- Hit and exceed sales targets, with a particular focus on generated profit.
- Understand, and be able to communicate, the product backwards-and-forwards so-as to determine how to best position SpotOn Restaurant to the market.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure proper on-boarding and support of clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid training in first 30 days as you onboard and get settled in.
- Uncapped earnings comprised of a base salary, new account sign-up bonuses, monthly profit bonuses and long-term residual income with clear six-figure income potential.
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as a $250 car allowance.
- Proven training infrastructure, vast educational resources, direct support from an experienced relationship manager, online sales tools, and live conference calls.
- Professional marketing literature, business cards, and sales notebooks.
- Superior online management tools, including a virtual office environment for client account management.
What's in it for you:
- Join a rapidly growing, San Francisco-based company redefining the Merchant Services and Point-of-Sale industries.
- Be an entrepreneur where you can create your own schedule and work in your local neighborhoods, communities and cities.
- Have unlimited earning potential, including upfront bonuses and long-term profit share.
- The fulfillment in knowing that you’re helping owners better run and grow their business.
- Point-of-Sale offerings including SpotOn Restaurant, focused on Food & Beverage, SpotOn Register for retail businesses and SpotOn Poynt for most brick-and-mortar SMBs.
- Credit card processing services (e.g. to accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX) and state-of-the-art payment processing equipment.
- Fully-integrated customer engagement software that allows small businesses to reach more customers and compete with big business.
- Value-added solutions including the ability to create custom websites, a digital loyalty platform and integrated appointments software.
- Hi-touch, personalized 24/7 customer support and service.
Motivated individuals who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply today.
To learn more about a Territory Sales Executive role with SpotOn, visit https://teamspoton.com/
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.