Executive Assistant to the President
- Expired: May 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Providing support to the President, the Executive Assistant will be a key player on our Executive Support team contributing to the overall success of our sales team and organization. Working in sync with our President on a daily basis, this trusted teammate is responsible for calendar and appointment management, prioritizing and responding to emails on Presidents behalf, and customer service to existing and prospective clients.
- Create meeting agendas and presentations, schedule follow-up tasks, and ensure completion of ongoing projects to maximize the Presidents time.
- Manage calendars for President and VP of Sales, allowing for adequate time for internal and external meetings, leadership and coaching sessions, and individual contribution work time
- Schedule client meetings and prepare call agenda for both new and existing business
- Attend meetings, record and note items of importance
- Participate and contribute to leading the company Culture Committee
- Assist with adhoc HR and Accounting tasks when needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1+ year experience working in a business professional environment, highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and pleasant demeanor, eagerness to learn
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High level of discretion, ability to keep confidential information secure
- CRM (Salesforce) management experience, preferred
- Desire for a mainly in-office experience onsite in Edina, MN
Founded in 2010, Minneapolis-based Sportsdigita has revolutionized sales enablement in the sports and enterprise industry with its cloud-based presentation platform, Digideck. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing U.S. Companies, Sportsdigita combines a deep understanding of sports sponsorship, ticketing, and premium experiences with best-in-class software technologies to solve business problems. Sportsdigita's roster of over 400 professional and collegiate team includes the biggest brands in sports such as the New York Yankees, Los Angeles Lakers, and Dallas Cowboys. Digideck's success has expanded beyond sports into the enterprise industry including partnerships with UnitedHealth Group, Cargill, and Ticketmaster.
For more information about Sportsdigita and Digideck, visit www.sportsdigita.com and www.thedigideck.com
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Sportsdigita