• Supervise and monitor the esports events room when we are running. Ensure appropriate staffing levels for all operating hours and events.
• Assist with the development, supervision, and evaluation of recreational esports programming including open recreation gaming, special events, leagues, and tournaments. Collaborate with other departments and student organizations to increase and diversify participation.
• Assist with the development, implementation and evaluation of all operating policies and procedures for esports room. Establish and enforce code of conduct for esports participants.
• Oversee and ensure esports streaming channels comply with our policies and procedures. Train casters in the use of casting software and equipment and proper casting etiquette if need it.
• Assist with collecting data relating to esports programming, participation and participant satisfaction and learning.
• Good organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task effectively.
• Good communication and creative skills helps, as does being able to work under pressure and hit regular deadlines.
• Experience managing at least two Esports events.
• Preferable if it has already a relationship or is endorsed by at least one Game Studio.