Sports Research is looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer to join our Team and fast-paced work environment here in San Pedro, CA. Our ideal candidate will continue to shape our health & wellness brand’s presence, so You must be on the cutting edge of design and trends. This individual must possess a clean design aesthetic, a mixture of print and digital work, strong technical background in our industry, packaging and labels, as well as be comfortable with working with different departments and following directions.
- Take designs from concept to final product by creating digital and print deliverables.
- Packaging design (please provide samples).
- Create eCommerce collateral including label design, print design (marketing collateral and logos), web design, landing pages, art direction, line sheets and look books.
- Create and update Amazon A+ content.
- Design emails, posts and banners (both static and GIF).
- Photoshop incoming product photography and deliver finished assets to vendors.
- Photo editing and retouching, typography, branding and identities, concepting, and copywriting.
- Maintain and enforce high brand and quality standards.
- Working to various timelines, in a fast-paced environment while always delivering creative that is accurate and consistent
- Create content that resonates with customers and buyers
- Imagine and execute new creative ideas that help push the brand image forward while keeping up with new trends
- BFA in Graphic Design or Design from an accredited school.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in web/digital graphic design and production, including websites, emails, web banners, social media and mobile device marketing pieces.
- Background in health, fitness or sports supplements is a PLUS.
- Experience designing emails, ads, packaging and website collateral.
- Passionate, conceptual thinker and innovator with strong design sensibilities and a keen eye for graphic art placement.
- Ability to handle a large and complex workload under strict deadlines.
- Must be able to adapt to constant change and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work both independently and in collaborative/cross-functional team settings, with and without supervision.
- Digital portfolio with digital and print sample (print should be brought for in-person interviews).
- Tech-savvy with a strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (Premiere, After Effects and Flash are a bonus).
- Excellent work ethic, time-management skills, and an outgoing personality are key to joining our team.
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- In-House (not remote)
- Salary Range $25.50 to $29.00 per hour DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance paid 100% for Employee Coverage
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Employee Free Products
- Friend & Family Discount
- Fully Stocked Gourmet Kitchen with Coffee and Snacks
- Casual Dress Everyday
- Great Company Culture!
Check us out on Social Media!
*Sports Research is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.