Collections/Skip Tracer Representative
Sports & Imports Autos Buford, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a competent Collection Specialist to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will struck a balance between maintaining trustful relationships, and ensuring timely payments. Our Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Open new Legal Referrals
- Download all corresponding documents from client systems
- Review referrals for all necessary information and documents according to client/court/judge requirements in order to proceed with the file
- Request and follow up on any missing information or documents necessary to proceed with the file
- Forward complete files to appropriate department/attorney to ensure appropriate and timely handling of file
- Evaluates, analyzes, prepares, files, records, issues, retrieves, transports and scans all court documents.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of documents and data.
- Other Duties assigned by management
- Proven experience as a Collection Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques (e.g. skip tracing)
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection (e.g. FDCPA)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Skilled in negotiation
- Problem-solving skills
- High school diploma; Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Must be able to work Saturdays and 11:00am-8:00pm Shift.
Sports & Imports AutosWhy Work Here?
Great pay, benefits and ability to learn leadership skills!
Sports & Imports Autos is a car dealership with three locations that is dedicated to helping customers with bad credit history who have been denied by banks. All Sports & Imports financing are done in house, in other words we are our own bank. We have been in business for 19 years and growing. We are open Monday-Saturday 8:30am-8:00pm. Sundays the dealership is close to allow employees to enjoy family time! Benefits such as medical, dental and vision and available after 90 days of active employment!
4247 Buford Drive Buford Ga 30518Buford, GA
Finance and Insurance