$18 - $25 an hour
Full Job Description
Come join our team and love where you work! Great pay, great clients and fun atmosphere! Whether you are just starting your career or ready for a change Sport Clips has endless opportunities for you!
Our salon in Franklin, MA is looking for talented hair stylists who are passionate about cutting hair and making their clients look great! Our team is dedicated to exceptional customer service and building up a large client base, and the ideal candidate for this role has similar goals in mind. At Sport Clips, we provide ongoing training to our hair stylists and barbers so they can stay up to date on the latest haircut trends. If you are interested in growing and learning in your cosmetology career, we encourage you to apply today!
Our Stylists typically average $18-$25 per hour including tips and incentives...our ROCKSTARS earn even more!!!
Benefits of working with us include:
- Paid time off
- Instant clientele!
- Service Anniversary bonuses
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities
- Fun, team-oriented salon culture
- Become an expert in men and boys haircuts
- Ongoing paid training provided by technical teams consisting of some of the best educators in the industry
- Recently named Best Places for Women to Work by Business Insider and Best Company Culture by Comparably
- A valid Massachusetts cosmetology or barber license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Industry passion!
Please call/txt Paula at 508-404-6614 to join our team and start your new career today!
477 West Central St
Franklin, MA 02038
Sport Clips of Franklin, MA
Why Work Here?In the early 1990s, CEO Gordon Logan recognized the huge potential, and relative lack of competition, in the men's and boys’ haircut market. He wanted to create a place where guys could take care of one of life’s necessities – a haircut – and say “This is my kind of place; I feel comfortable here” when they walked in the door. Assembling a group of passionate industry professionals, Gordon and his team worked together to develop the unique Sport Clips Haircuts concept we know today. While the Sport Clips logo and store design have changed since the first location opened in Austin, Texas in 1993, Gordon’s goal, and Sport Clips’ mission - to provide a “championship haircut experience in an exciting sports-themed environment” - remains the same.
Great career paths; National Conference and exciting events; leadership training & personal development; paid time off; a relaxed culture