Spokane Roofing Spokane, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Grade: F
Salary Range: $47,600 - $58,299
Why Spokane Roofing Company?
Spokane Roofing's mission is to provide expert, professional, client-centered roof repair and roof replacement services in the Inland Northwest. We are one of the most experienced roofing contractors in the Spokane Metropolitan area and an active member of the Better Business Bureau for over a decade. Through our dependable service, we have established decades-long relationships with our commercial roofing and residential roofing customers in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho.
Our company culture aligns with our five core values: honesty, professionalism, dynamic, invested, and consistent. It is important for everyone in our company, from the office to the rooftop, to know them. Our core values are important, and our work lines up with them. We believe this is the best way to build our business.
Roofing in the Pacific Northwest is not easy, but is very rewarding. Anyone who is interested in working with Spokane Roofing Company can be assured that they will make a good living doing work that matters. Apply here to join a successful roofing company that takes your job satisfaction seriously.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a talented Accountant to join our Administrative Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting with the upkeep of the accounting and finances, including A/R, A/P, payroll, month-end close, taxes, general reporting, reconciliations, regulatory filings, and more
- Analyzing and advising leadership regarding budgeting, reporting, and forecasting
- Maintaining company financial processes and policy
- Working with the executive team on special projects and reports
- Managing employee payroll and payments for contractors
- Ensuring accounting accuracy and compliance
- Degree in accounting/finance or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Expert working in Excel and accounting software
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Professional certification (CPA)
What we offer:
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bi-annually Wage and Performance Evaluations
- Structured Career Path
- Great teammates and a passionate company culture
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Spokane Roofing