Locations: Washington, DC Metro Area
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
You'll be an integral part of our DoD/Army sales team focused on selling our cutting edge software. For this opportunity you'll use your sales skills to help grow our customer base.
Do you have sales experience in the DoD vertical with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer? Are you also a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets? You will be an especially strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and adopts all aspects of selling. S/he should be able to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment and have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
You will identify, qualify and close new opportunities focused on IT Service Intelligence and the automation of Federal IT organizations and business, including modifications that will be required to ensure the successful adoption of Splunk technology.
Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability are critical along with the ability to be creative. Ability to succeed in this role will require strong drive as well as the application of technical/business skills.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- You have a minimum 7+ years of sales experience, meeting and exceeding a quota
- You have 5+ Years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- You have specific and recent federal sales experience to Integrator customers
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Consistent track record of sales performance and knowledge of Federal sales
- Comfort with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Experience and credibility selling at the CxO and senior sales business manager level
- Ability to forecast, handle sales expenses
- High intellect and the capacity to multi task
- Excellent qualifying and closing skills
- Business development, prospecting skills and ability to build strong partner relationships
Education: Got it!
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
US Citizenship Required
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!