Welder / Metal Fabricator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Monroe, NC based manufacturer of industrial conveying and packaging equipment requires a Welder with fabrication experience to join our Team!
The job involves both fabricating structural steel frames for our equipment as well as performing rework on fabricated items that we receive from other fabricators.
Hours are 7 AM to 3:45 PM with 45 minutes for lunch, Mon - Fri. We run a single shift. Overtime is sometimes required, but not often. We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package.
- 2-5 years experience in MIG welding
- TIG welding experience not required, but would be ideal
- Experience using a band saw and chop saw to cut box tube, angle, I beam, flat bar
- Experience fitting and jigging cut parts for welding
- Experience welding sheet metal
- Familiarity with welding tools and safe work procedures
- Experienced using various hand tools: drills, saws, wrenches, impact drivers, grinders, etc.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle the physical workload
- Must demonstrate welding skills and ability to perform welding tasks safely
- Forklift certified
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office programs such as Excel
- Fabricate carbon steel HSS, I beam and angle iron frames and weldments
- Perform welding rework on fabricated parts received from other fabricators
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to prepare cuts and verify specifications
- Assist with other duties from time to time such as equipment assembly, skidding equipment
Spiroflow Systems Inc.Why Work Here?
Spiroflow maintains a positive working environment where input from everyone is encouraged and acted upon.
Spiroflow Systems, Inc has recently joined the AHS (Advanced Handling Solutions) platform as a part of May River Capital (May River), a Chicago-based private equity firm focused on lower middle market industrial growth companies. Focusing on material handling, AHS combines industry leading material handling equipment manufacturers to provide end to end solutions for customers. AHS, comprised of Spiroflow Systems, Inc and Cablevey, focuses on sectors like Food, Chemicals and Consumer Products.
ConstructionView all jobs at Spiroflow Systems Inc.