Team Leader - Industrial Equipment Assembly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Monroe, NC based manufacturer of industrial conveying and packaging equipment requires an experienced equipment assembly supervisor. The job involves providing day to day supervision of an equipment assembly team of 6 assemblers.
We're looking for a professional, self-motivated team leader who can guide and mentor our equipment assembly team. The successful candidate will also be required to assemble equipment as needed.
Spiroflow offers a safe work environment and is looking to hire a qualified candidate who is fully vaccinated or who is willing to get vaccinated.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Successful track record of leading work teams and meeting production goals
- Experience using various tools including various hand tools, power tools (drills, grinders, saws), gear pullers, air powered tools (ratchets, etc.), taps/dies. Must be forklift certified.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they can read and follow technical layout and assembly drawings.
- Successful candidates will have well developed mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- PC skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiar with applicable safety regulations
- Provide task direction for assembly team members
- Manage vacation and PTO schedules, ensure time sheets are accurate and that team members punch in/out as required
- Maintain constant attention to quality and cleanliness and guide team members to constantly improve the quality of their work
- Ensure that shop floor is kept clean, neat, and tidy
- Work with the COO and project scheduler to meet customer delivery requirements
- Work with Engineering to solve problems and provide feedback to improve designs
- Issue Non Conformance Reports to document issues
- Assemble equipment as needed
Spiroflow Systems Inc.Why Work Here?
Spiroflow maintains a positive working environment where input from everyone is encouraged and acted upon.
Spiroflow Systems, Inc has recently joined the AHS (Advanced Handling Solutions) platform as a part of May River Capital (May River), a Chicago-based private equity firm focused on lower middle market industrial growth companies. Focusing on material handling, AHS combines industry leading material handling equipment manufacturers to provide end to end solutions for customers. AHS, comprised of Spiroflow Systems, Inc and Cablevey, focuses on sectors like Food, Chemicals and Consumer Products.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Spiroflow Systems Inc.