Sr Brand Manager/ Marketing Director
Sr Brand Manager/ Marketing Director
Division/Department: Brand Marketing
Location: Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL
Reporting to the EVP/Brand Managing Director, this marketing roll will be responsible for shaping the brand's direction by setting strategies that align with the overall business objectives. You will work with the EVP to establish current and long-term volume goals and lead the brand marketing efforts to increase market share and drive revenue growth. In this role, you will develop commercial marketing activation plans that effectively communicate the brand's value proposition to target audiences and build media strategies and plans that optimize reach and engagement. You will also monitor campaign results, measure ROI, and stay on top of industry trends to ensure continuous improvement. Effective communication with key stakeholders, both internal and external, will be critical to your success in this role.
- Collaborate with the EVP/Brand Managing Director to refine and enhance the brand's positioning, while also defining the brand voice and messaging to ensure consistency across all marketing channels.
- Work with EVP/Brand Managing Director and support work streams from the strategic brand vision and innovation to the definition of the annual marketing programs for the brands. Responsible for the development and execution of key growth drivers and creative assets.
- Leverage consumer and channel insights to develop business plans and go-to-market strategies that are aligned with brand strategy.
- Lead development of program calendar, social media strategy, creative communications, pos planning, and influencer marketing.
- Build the advertising strategy and own the creative process to ensure consistency in brand visual identity across all marketing channels.
- Responsible for developing and executing commercial strategies that support the brand's sales objectives.
- Develop promotional programs aligned with annual brand calendar and work closely with the field marketing and sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Work cross-functionally with Field Marketing and Communications to build a brand activation plan aligned with the annual marketing plan. Focus areas: Consumer sampling, Channel Programming, Public Relations, Special Events, and Brand Ambassador program.
Traditional Media – Planning, Budgeting, and Reporting
- Develop strategy and execute media plans that maximize reach and impact within budgetary constraints.
- Develop and Implement a comprehensive media strategy aimed at expanding brand recognition and driving trial.
- Manage relationships with media partners and negotiate favorable rates and terms for media placements.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including the sales team and field marketing, to align messaging and ensure that media is leveraged as a sales tool.
- Work closely with the sales team to establish transparency and ensure that media strategies are effectively supporting sales efforts.
- Partner with field marketing to identify and capitalize on added value opportunities that can be integrated into traditional media campaigns.
Social Media – Strategy, Activation, and Measurement
- Lead the charge on social media by building the brand's strategy and implementing programs that drive engagement, increase follower counts, and expand brand awareness on relevant platforms.
- Develop annual content calendar that creates a clear and effective content pipeline connected to brand's program calendar.
- Build, manage and optimize paid social media campaigns through a variety of social platforms, specifically Facebook Ads Manager, TikTok, and YouTube (Pinterest and LinkedIn are a plus).
- Develop, implement, and manage paid search campaigns across various search engines and social media platforms to increase brand visibility and drive traffic to the brand’s website and ecom pages.
- Serve as the primary liaison for the e-commerce team, facilitating open communication and collaboration between the brand, e-commerce team, and third-party e-commerce providers to ensure successful achievement of shared objectives.
Analytics & Insights:
- Measure and report performance of all marketing initiatives and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, consumer insights, data analytics, and competitors’ activities.
- Manage budgets effectively by monitoring expenses, identifying potential cost savings, and ensuring adherence to established financial guidelines.
Work Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of relevant experience; strong marketing background with proven results.
- Strong understanding of digital media across paid search, paid social, and programmatic buying.
- Working knowledge of eCommerce marketing in a 3-tier system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently and in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field; Preferred MBA or commensurate experience.
*posted through a third party for ZipRecruiter, Indeed & Glassdoor.
Spirit InvestorsChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.