We are interviewing for full-time Operations Coordinator for our Houston office. Candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in general office coordination and administration.
This position's main duties are to assist our team by performing a wide variety of administrative/coordination tasks related to the general operations of the company including assisting with marketing coordination, recruiting coordination, and basic financial processes. Previous office administration/coordination experience is required. This experience should include interacting with clients, organizing meetings or travel, assisting with marketing and recruiting tasks, and general daily office administration. We strongly encourage potential candidates to apply if they feel confident they could be successful in the role despite not meeting all criteria. We are excited to add another member to our dynamic, motivated team and can't wait for you to join us at our next happy hour!
- General operations support across Spirit;
- Assist the Executive Leadership Team with project coordination and implementation;
- Assist with basic financial processes such as, monthly invoicing, accounts receivable, and data entry;
- Assist with recruiting tasks and coordination;
- Assist with marketing coordination including supplies for marketing events, event coordination, attending marketing events, and other general marketing tasks; and
- Assist technical team with document review, printing, and preparation.
- Detail oriented;
- Team player who likes to help others and actively seek solutions;
- Demonstrates skills including effective personal leadership, time management, and problem solving;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Proven proofreading capabilities;
- Proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Word/Excel/Outlook/SharePoint) and time/expense tracking software;
- Fundamental math skills; and
- Design software skills are not required but are a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with general office coordination and administration;
- A high level of professional ethics;
- Social skills and professionalism necessary to establish and maintain long-term working relationships with clients and co-workers; and
- Limited travel.
Spirit offers competitive salaries and outstanding full-time employee benefits. Noteworthy benefits include opportunities for quarterly bonuses; automatic company contributions to employee 401(k) accounts; and 100% payment of all employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums, as well as a predetermined portion of premiums elected for any dependents. Spirit follows a hybrid office schedule with 2 in-office days per week and every other Friday as a "flex" day off. Our PTO policy is outstanding, and we provide all of our employees with the opportunity to participate in our cellphone plan, Wellness Program, Volunteer Committees (Humanitarian, Wellness, Sustainability) and much more. Spirit has been a carbon-neutral company since 2019, has an internal Sustainability Management Plan, and pays for public transportation for Denver team members.
If this opportunity inspires you and our Core Values (People, Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Excellence) resonate with you, then apply today!
Spirit Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Spirit does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Spirit Environmental, LLCHouston, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.